An Exceptional Cruise

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2008
This ship and this cruise line are the BEST. I've been on at least 10 cruises. This is the second time for Celebrity. The food is outstanding, like no other line. They are a step up from Royal Carribean. The price we got was a great bargain. We plan on going again next year at the same time. It was really great. I would highly recommend this cruise and this cruise line to everyone.
Since I live in Florida, I have been to Key West several times. The shopping is good and I like the variety of shops.
We stopped at the hotel next to the port and used their spa facilities. We had a massage on the beach it was great. The shopping was good. Not as many bargains as there use to be.
Don't Miss: get a massage on the beach

Pros: The whole overall experience was fantastic, this cruise line is the BEST.

Cons: I didn't get the Sushi Bar enough.

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!