Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Deal of the "Century"

Sail Date: January 13, 2007

An outstanding experience all the way around. I was most impressed by the staff on the Century. This is truly one of the best premium cruises we have taken and will not hesitate to take again and again. The renovations were outstanding and the stateroom absolutely beautiful as well as functional. My husband and I are foodies so we enjoyed the "quality" cuisine onboard. Murano's is not to be missed!!! I hope you have more upgrades planned for the other Century class ships. Well done, Celebrity!!!

Pros: Excellent food, service, and an outstanding value. Renovation is superb!!!

Cons: If not interested in jewelry, shopping onboard is very limited

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
One of my favorite ports of call. Enough said.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
VAST improvement since last visit. Shopping was excellent but would not venture out on my own at all. Security did a fantastic job so did feel safer than in year's past.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
One of my favorite ports of call. Enough said.