The Deal of the "Century"

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 13, 2007
Ship: Celebrity Century
An outstanding experience all the way around. I was most impressed by the staff on the Century. This is truly one of the best premium cruises we have taken and will not hesitate to take again and again. The renovations were outstanding and the stateroom absolutely beautiful as well as functional. My husband and I are foodies so we enjoyed the "quality" cuisine onboard. Murano's is not to be missed!!! I hope you have more upgrades planned for the other Century class ships. Well done, Celebrity!!!
One of my favorite ports of call. Enough said.
VAST improvement since last visit. Shopping was excellent but would not venture out on my own at all. Security did a fantastic job so did feel safer than in year's past.
One of my favorite ports of call. Enough said.

Pros: Excellent food, service, and an outstanding value. Renovation is superb!!!

Cons: If not interested in jewelry, shopping onboard is very limited

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!