Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"A Precious Memory"

Sail Date: January 13, 2007

Taking into account the ship was just refurbished, I would say that it was in excellent condition. The decor was very nice.

Pros: Service

Cons: Room temperature

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

The only disappointment was with the room temperature. When merely sleeping or relaxing in the room, the temperature was fine, but when we were dressing for various events, the temperature was not satisfactory and it was always set on the lowest temperature on the room thermostat.
I was very impressed with the cleanliness...my room was cleaned twice per day and I was very pleased to see the elevator doors and other areas being cleaned daily. I was also very pleased with the germicide stations at all of the eating areas.
The Celebrity Dancers aboard Century were fabulous. The clothing was very nice, the colors, the style, the routines...were first class. Hat's off to all of the performers and to the choreographers.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
We really enjoyed the Essence of Montego Bay tour. We were able to see the inner city living and the nicer areas of Montego Bay. The tour guide and driver were very nice.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The excursion taken was the seaworld explorer underwater tour. It was okay, but I would not recommend it to others. The water was beautiful where we docked.
Don't Miss: 7-Mile Beach