Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I Never Wanted to Come Home!!!!!

Sail Date: April 02, 2006

On boarding, I was VERY impressed with the brightness of the ship's entrance, all of the heads of the depts.dressed in "Dress whites', champagne served when boarding.
The ship was absolutely beautiful.
The bands by the pool were SO festive and inviting.
It was just the perfect "vacation ambience".

Pros: Where would you like me to begin??? Great food, staff, weather, ports of call, "aqua" waters

Cons: Wish there were washers & dryers available to guests to do their own laundry at will.

Great port for shopping---"D.I."
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Delightful people----a very happy, entertaining, engaging people
Don't Miss: Homemade "Pina Coladas" at the end of the bamboo raft ride!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Enjoyed swimming with the sting rays---and I haven't been swimming in many, many years! Beautiful waters
Don't Miss: Swimming with the sting rays