Celebration - A Wonderful Second Trip

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2006
Ship: Celebration
Overall, I was really impressed by the cleanliness of the ship, the friendliness of the staff and how effortlessly all activities flowed. I will gladly reccommend the Celebration to all my friends. As far as Dembarkation, I would like to see the early "Self-Checkout" handled differently. We were in line for at least an hour just trying to get off the boat to go through Customs. I would like to suggest that they call guests by deck. Then once the numbers drop to approx 20-25pp, call the next deck, etc... just so people won't have to wait so long in line.
Nice to walk around, but be careful to watch out for the folks trying to rope you into attending a Timeshare. Don't do it! They take care of your ride to Paradise Island but you have to pay your own way back and they lie about what you are supposed to receive. Luckily, my party didn't go through with the Timeshare Presentation. Remember, they are not bound by US Law so not obligated to stand by their promises, etc....
Don't Miss: Straw Market and the Liquor Stores. Great prices!
Don't Miss: Straw Market and the Liquor Stores. Great prices!
Need to give guests more information on how to get to the various beaches, the taxi fare involved, etc... People were wandering around looking for the Beach entrance. Carnival may want to look into "exchange priviledges" so their guests can use the beach at the various hotels (i.e. Westin, Our Lucaya, etc...)

Pros: Nightlife, Overall Friendliness of Staff, Cruise Director & Staff (Sexy Craig :)

Cons: Understaffed Wheelhouse Grill - Caused long lines and empty buffett containers, Dembarkation - 8am Self Checkout was horrid.

Recommends Celebration? Yes!