A good cruise

Carnival Vista Cruise Review

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Vista

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail date: November 23, 2019

Ship: Carnival Vista

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

My first thanksgiving cruise & I highly recommend during thanksgiving week. Just be ready to see a lot of kids running around 😳😳😳 but other then that is all good in the vista 😎😎😎

Embarkation

It was easy, fast, & no issues at all 😎😎

Ship experiences

Matt is a great cruise director. Even though his leaving to the Mardi gra. He would always be Carnival’s top director & Schwartz real close second. Since he taking over the vista when Matt goes to the Mardi gra😎😎

Everyone was great 😎 from room cleaning to my waiter & waitress in the restaurant πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

My cabin #3240 was always in great shape 😎😎 cleaning crew in that area was top notch 😎😎

Ship tip

Always book your excursions early with your cruise line. I think πŸ€” I saved either 10 or 15%

Ports of call

Galveston, Texas

First of all when cruising out of Galveston we used EZ Cruise Parking. Highly recommend. Shuttle bus both ways & if book on line early it will only cost you $85 for the length of your cruise 😳😳

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Great port easy access to your destination around the pier 😎😎

Belize City, Belize

I just want to say first of all the following. My condolences goes to the family that lost their love ones in Belize due to an accident they had on their way back from an excursion back to their ship carnival vista & MSC Megravilla .

Disembarkation

No issues here either. Again since we stayed on deck 3 we left right behind the platinum & diamond guesses. Oh yeah by the way we will also be platinum next sep 2020 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎