Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was ok

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

The only reason I had an enjoyable time was because of the group we went with. The food was not good at all. There were not many adult activities except for the evening. Our excursion was canceled but they offered us a free trip to the beach and stated they would provide food and drink (which is what our excursion provided) but they didn't and we were torrential down poured on the entire time even though they stated we wouldn't be. The adults only section was where we spent most of out time but 2 hot tubs is not enjoyable. I'm not sure why there wasn't a pool or why it was located right next to the slide and the kids areas. I don't think I would ever come back on Carnival :( at least not this particular vessel.