Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Amazing vacation

Sail Date: November 09, 2015

The ship was huge and had endless things to do! My 12 year old daughter loved Circle C and its director. She made friends that she still talks to daily. The entire staff was so nice. The turn down service left my daughter a new towel animal daily. She had a zoo by the end of the cruise- she loved it!

Our excursion at Grand Turk got cancelled so we just did a beach day. It was very rocky at the beach- big rocks. It would have been more fun to go snorkeling as we only stayed at the beach for a few hours.

Half moon cay was completely amazing ! We did a beach day there and had to pay attention to the time in order to catch the tinder boat back to the ship. This beach is something straight out of a dream !!! I also bought a beautiful dress at the shop.

Nassau was pretty cool too. We did an excursion to Balmoral Island to do a dolphin free swim! This was the coolest thing I have ever done! It was absolutely gorgeous! The price for the photos was not as much aseveryone said it would be- We got a lot of  photos  on a cd. The dolphins were amazing and so was the staff! This is a must do excursion!!!! I will definitely go on another cruise!

Cruise Photos

This room was bigger than I expected
Miami, Florida
Grand Turk Island
Book an excursion as this beach is really rocky and rough. Our's got cancelled - we should have booked something else.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Gorgeous beach !! No need to book excursion here 😀
Booked a dolphin free swim at Balmoral Island- it was so amazing! The dolphins were so fun to play with!

We were on the main deck and could reach any part of the ship from this deck.

1 Comment