Amazing vacation

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 09, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

The ship was huge and had endless things to do! My 12 year old daughter loved Circle C and its director. She made friends that she still talks to daily. The entire staff was so nice. The turn down service left my daughter a new towel animal daily. She had a zoo by the end of the cruise- she loved it!

Our excursion at Grand Turk got cancelled so we just did a beach day. It was very rocky at the beach- big rocks. It would have been more fun to go snorkeling as we only stayed at the beach for a few hours.

Half moon cay was completely amazing ! We did a beach day there and had to pay attention to the time in order to catch the tinder boat back to the ship. This beach is something straight out of a dream !!! I also bought a beautiful dress at the shop.

Nassau was pretty cool too. We did an excursion to Balmoral Island to do a dolphin free swim! This was the coolest thing I have ever done! It was absolutely gorgeous! The price for the photos was not as much aseveryone said it would be- We got a lot of  photos  on a cd. The dolphins were amazing and so was the staff! This is a must do excursion!!!! I will definitely go on another cruise!

This room was bigger than I expected

We were on the main deck and could reach any part of the ship from this deck.

Book an excursion as this beach is really rocky and rough. Our's got cancelled - we should have booked something else.
Gorgeous beach !! No need to book excursion here 😀
Booked a dolphin free swim at Balmoral Island- it was so amazing! The dolphins were so fun to play with!