Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Family friendly

Sail Date: July 11, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I had a wonderful time on Carnival Victory! Most importantly my children loved it. As a single mother traveling with two boys, 3 and 8, it was great that they have such great kids accommodations where they can go and have fun. It gave me sometime to enjoy myself as well. They only thing I really didn't like is standing in long lines with my boys for food.

Cruise Photos

Wow! Wow! Wow! The steward was great! The remembered out name the whole time I was in board and check to make sure we had every thing we need.

Time seema to go by fast on board so plan your trip and activities and set your alarm to wake you up. Make sure you carry flat shoes ladies.