Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It's not our best experience with Carnival.

Sail Date: September 29, 2014

Victory is not the cleanest ship. Guests have to wait for long time in the restaurant to have dinner. Shows with real artists in Theatre are very nice, (highest quality I've seen in Carnival's) but only two shows in five days. The rest is shows with guests participation (it's funny, but you know it's an easy way to make a cheap show with a nule artistic talent). Singer Troy is the worst singer I've seen in my life. May be he has a very nice look for a singer, but no everyone who look like Bob Marley is  a singer. After visiting ships like "Glory", "Ecstasys" and "Brezze", Victory wasn't a good experience for me.

Two shows with singers and Dancers in Caribbean Theatre is exceptionaly good.
It's OK for people who love Bingo o play in the Casino.
Miami, Florida
Grand Turk Island
It's very nice. Margaritaville is an awesome place. Amazing.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
This is the best destination of the trip. Amazing Island. Very good beach.