Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Yearly Sister's Cruise Vaca.

Sail Date: September 11, 2014

Carnival Cruise Lines has wonderful! cabins that are roomy and clean. Staff is very friendly and polite. What ever you need....they will get it for you! The food is great but seems to be the same menu every year! The ship is always clean, even if people say it's dated. It's not's themed! It's a floating resort on ocean water.  I'm afraid to go on any other Cruise Line, fear of being disappointed. Prices for 4-7 days are unbeatable. Been on 4 and love the hospitality. My sister and I do the Chef's Table and are always pleased. Well worth the price of $75.00 pp. Becca Reeves at is our "Go to Travel Agent" She is very knowledgable and personable.

Always clean
Large variety
Abigale (breakfast hostess) Jeffrey (dining waiter) Michael (room steward)
Miami, Florida
Absolutely breathtaking!
Key West, Florida
Rainy day but still did some shopping.
Very nice weather...dug deep into my pocket to buy diamond earrings! lol

Always opt for the balcony room! Well worth the small extra fee. So relaxing.