Group of 26 - Had a blast !

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 18, 2013
Ship: Carnival Victory
Really enjoyed the ship! The Latin nights at the lounge and comedy show were a great time. The ports were perfect for the shorter cruise. Only major complaints are the lines for the buffet. Twice I had to wait 25 minutes on buffet line - not the way I want to spend my precious cruise time. Also the food was very good but the service in dining room was not the best. I've cruised 3 times before and I usually rave about the food service. Overall a good time.

Good food. Average service

camp on last night was boring

Very clean and nice

My time dining was very convenient

Butterfly garden was great for kids