Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Group of 26 - Had a blast !

Sail Date: July 18, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Really enjoyed the ship! The Latin nights at the lounge and comedy show were a great time. The ports were perfect for the shorter cruise. Only major complaints are the lines for the buffet. Twice I had to wait 25 minutes on buffet line - not the way I want to spend my precious cruise time. Also the food was very good but the service in dining room was not the best. I've cruised 3 times before and I usually rave about the food service. Overall a good time.
Very clean and nice
Good food. Average service
camp on last night was boring
Miami, Florida
Key West, Florida
Butterfly garden was great for kids

My time dining was very convenient