Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great ports

Sail Date: October 16, 2011

The entertainment was very good, the comedians were funny. The cruise director was very enthusiastic and was always seen trying to get the passengers involved and having a good time.
I liked the layout of the ship, it was very easy to navigate through. People mentioned in some of the reviews that the ship looked worn but I did not see that.
I was very disappointed on the last day. There were 8 maintenance workers laying a plastic covering over the pool. Then they started chipping away the paint on the pool large screen TV while passengers were waiting to get off the ship. Anytime there was repair work on the ship it took an overwhelming amount of ship personnel to take care of the problem.
Other than what I mentioned above, I really enjoyed the ship.

Pros: I really enjoyed the beauty of the ports. I did not think that I would enjoy being in a different port every day, but I did like the flexibility of the day.

Cons: The amount of food has been cut way back. Also less variety at the buffets. The ship staff did not seem to like their jobs and were not very friendly.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Staff did not seem as very friendly, as I have seen in other boats. The bartenders at the main pool were very good and friendly.
Very good.
The bathroom by the main pool needs to be cleaned more frequently. It was heavily used and usually by the late afternoon had a bad smell and needed to be cleaned.
Not enough variety for breakfast. The chinese food and sandwich areas were very good.
Th beds were very comfortable. The room had enough storage areas. Also the shower and bathroom seemed bigger on this boat.