A Big Let-Down

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2011
Ship: Carnival Victory
The rooms need a total overhaul. The leather in the rooms sofa was worn thorugh. The bed dipped like a bowl!

2 of the 3 meats ordered for dinner were "tough"!

Excellent effort to entertain all.

I felt on the room steward was friendly, willing and sincere. I felt the others were performing in a prefunctory manner; which after I found out how they're paid - I understand?

I didn't like the "Flavor of Barbados" tour. I felt it was a private arrangement between the bus driver and the establishments. Was not what I am accustomed to.
Don't Miss: Nothing

Pros: Meeting nice people

Cons: Paying double as a single traveler, children running, jumping in the pools (none were off-limits to children) and playing with elevators

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.