A Decent Time

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

5 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 28, 2008
Ship: Carnival Victory
The ship is elegant! The Victory is Carnival's biggest ship. This is my second time on the Victory and I have seen great improvement. The ship is kept pristine. The employees work hard to keep the ship spick and span. The room attendants are very accomondating and work hard to maintain your statesroom twice a day. The staff refers to you by name which makes you feel very special. In the dining room the waiter goes out of his way to put the nampkin on your lap and push in your chair. Down to the chocolate they leave on your pillow at night Carnival cater's to the needs of each of its customers. The late night comedy shows as well as the nightly shows were spectacular. At times, I felt like I was in a NY style comedy club. The musical performances were the quality of broadway musicals with a pit orchestra. Nova Scotia is a beautiful maritime resort with lots of attractions and sites. Musuems, casinos, gardens, military boats, and quaint restaurants make up this beautiful town. I feel that St. John's is an industrial area with not too much to see. I feel the cruise could be improved if they change St. John port of call and replaced it with another sight. Overall, I enjoyed myself. If you live in the NY, NJ area the Canada/New England cruise is a great bang for your buck!
The gardens are beautiful
Not recommended industrial city

Pros: The entertainment, food, boat, customer service

Cons: Port of Call St. John

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!