Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

good cruise

Sail Date: July 29, 2006

The ship was very nice and clean. I had an issue with NO SMOKING signs. People were smoking and no of the cruise people said anything to them. I am a non-smoker and was offended. You need to set aside a room for all the smokers and see how they like being with everybody's smoke. Our waitress and bus girl were great-very friendly and fast. The deli was good. The rest of the food could of been a little better. We still had a nice time and the weather was great!!! Improve on the FOOD!!

Pros: I enjoyed being with my friends, the cruise itself could of been better-not enough friendly people who worked for Carnival. This is the first time the cabin steward wasn't very visible. He cleaned the room nicely but being greeted daily is sometimes a nice touch.

Cons: The excursion desk on the ship was terrible. We dealt with a man named Dirk and he was very rude and I asked him a question and he said, look in the brochure for the info. He really made the tour a "sour note". I will contact Carnival about this.

Halifax, Nova Scotia
We needed more time at Peggys Cove-very rushed. Only had 1 hour. Not enough time to sightsee, pics and the gift shops. Way too fast. Need at least 2 hours. What a beautiful place!!
Don't Miss: Peggys Cove
Saint John, New Brunswick
This port of call was boring. We drove around in a bus looking at neighborhoods. Who cares???? I would never go on this tour again. I would rather just walk around on my own.
Saint John, New Brunswick