Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

The best kind o f vacation

Sail Date: July 29, 2006

my overall impressions of the ship that it was great. This was my third cruise and it gives me the most of what I want on vacation.

Pros: all the activities that are available to you while you are at sea

Cons: the buffet was not the best for me

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax,Nova Scotia was a very nice place to visit. I did not do any tours I walked the entire harbor and it was very beautiful. The various water tours that were available was good.
Saint John, New Brunswick
I didn't do any tour so I only saw what was near port which to me was not much, would not want to go back there again