Lack of information on boarding requirements

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 13, 2016
Ship: Carnival Valor

I don't have a fare review for I was not able to board. I was not aware that my birth certificate was required. Online said that cruises needed legal photo ID as a requirement to board ( I had my drivers lic ); this was legit when I boarded 12 yrs ago.

It's said how times have changed to travel... I loss my payment for this trip and it did not feel good when the lady behind the deck made fun of the fact that my wife should go with out me because we were able to get a photo copy of her birth certificate but mine was not located it time.

When I told my wife what she said, believe me, she was lucky my wife was not present when she said that!

Wish I could have made a positive comment.

Bring your pass port or photo ID with your both certificate!