Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

20th Wedding Anniversary!!!!

Sail Date: May 15, 2016

I must say, we thoroughly enjoyed our vacation.  We sailed on 5/15/16.  My wife and I had a blast!!!  The staff went out of their way to make us feel appreciated and special.  From the decorating of our cabin, to the gifts we received to our experience in the specialty restaurant, everything was great.  We enjoyed the ports (although we thought we were going to have a better experience in Grand Turk) the island is small and the tour was not really impressive.  The water was great though and the area around the port was beautiful.  Our best experience was in Amber Cove D.R.  My wife can't stop talking about it and she wants to go back.  The views there are amazing and the waters and mountains are breathtaking.  The top 10 tour was great as well.

Cabin steward was great, decorations for our anniversary were amazing.
We didn't have any children with us on this cruise. However when we do bring the children, they absolutely love Camp Carnival!