A Delightful Surprise!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 27, 2014
Ship: Carnival Valor

YummyIt was my first cruise and my expectations were low as was expecting to be sick much of the time. I am prone to motion sickness and was prepared. Thankfully I experienced no sickness and was so happy to have finally given in to my wife's desire to cruise. We were so tickled though we went economically our room with a window was quite adequate with no feelings of being cramped for space. We enjoyed the evening events and our daytime island adventures. Our meals for breakfast and lunch were more than adequate with flexible times and food variety. We loved our evening meals!