Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best vacation I have had in some time

Sail Date: August 01, 2016

The atmosphere was quite pleasant the staff was some of the nicest people that I met. They were very helpful in what type of drinks that a non-drinker like myself should try. The events were a delight and made for some late nights.

Cabin was great the cleaning staff seems like every time I leave the cabin the staff had it cleaned on my returned. He even knew my name and had a smile on his face which made for a pleasant day

Very fun ship that keep my days full of fun and night exciting