Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

CRUISE FROM HELL

Sail Date: July 09, 2016

Cozumel was great! Carnival lied about remodeling this ship!!! Our cruise on the triump was disgusting! Raw sewage was pumped into our cabin1359, the whole cruise resulting in making me very ill, via the duct work. Dirty room, stained toilet that didn't work right, stained nasty carpets, air conditioning didn't work right. customer service wouldn't give me a different room to sleep in. We spent thousands for this family vacation, only to have carnival ruin it. You couldn't do anything on this ship because of the long lines. My granddaughter had no air conditioning or hot water in their room. Carnival should be ashamed of theirselves but they are greedy! This ship need to be put out of commission! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

Cruise Photos

Filthy filthy filthy! Stained toilet that didn't flush half the time. Raw sewage smell via duct work, dust so thick you could write your name in it. Same towel animal three nights in a row, and on and on! Had to beg for ice. We spent a lot of time at customer service, but we found out they didn't care.
Total caous
My granddaughter said her activities director was grouchy, so she hung around with the adults most of the time. She worked and saved her money , and her cruise was also ruint!
I wouldn't know because anything fun to do on this ship had lines a mile long. It was ridiculous!
Our room was filthy and our steward kept putting the same towel animal on our bed instead of making us a new one each day. I don't think it was his fault, they seemed very understaffed to me. I felt sorry for him.
Had to order room service because I couldn't stand in long lines for food. I lost 3 pounds, and my granddaughter lose 2 pounds. The main dining room was good, but I was ill. Because of the poop smell in our room.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Was concerned because of riots going on, but thankfully we had no problems.
Had a wonderful time at cozumel! Went to Mr Sanchez all inclusive beach club and had a blast. Beautiful beach, plenty of loungers and tables, pool, bar. We were even sung to while we ate! Loved it!

I filled out this review to help others from ruining their vacation like ours was ruint. Please don't go on this ship, pick a different one! I've been on 5 cruises with carnival and never had one complaint until I got on the triump. They lied about remodeling, and my cabin was nasty and stunk!