Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Destinations, the ship was not as big as expected but still beautiful.

Sail Date: March 07, 2016

Having used Carnival before i knew it would be a great cruise. The staff is wonderful, the place is clean and the activities are awesome. Not to mention the food was so so good. I have been on The Carnival Magic and that boat was absolutely beautiful and massive. It seems the Carnival Triumph is much smaller and less to do. It felt very crowded and by day 2 i was out of things to do besides go to the shows or casino. I guess the Magic spoiled me because the Triumph is a great boat, i just couldn't see myself going on it again. The magic has a serenity deck (Adults Only), bigger pool area, bigger Lido deck, more restaurants, clubs etc. and more food options. The magic is so big that i literally lost my friend for an entire day. All in all the cruise was great and i have no major complaints just got spoiled with the Magic. But Carnival always rocks, great Vacation!

Cabin / Stateroom The room was great considering there are no windows. But you have to pay more for that so i'm good with what i got. The staff is great at keeping the room clean
So easy this year, very fast!
Mexico is Beautiful!
Not as many as i would have liked
Always amazing!

Get the Carnival melting cake every.single.night. Yum!!!!