Not for me

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2015
Ship: Carnival Triumph

This was my first cruise ever. I'm glad that I had the "sailing" experience but I will not do it again with Carnival.The ship (Triumph) is old and not very nice. The ship seemed overcrowed. Kids running the halls throughout the night. The food was ok but not great. Carnival is not a luxury cruise line from what I gather. We will try a different cruise line if we go again. I prefer going to a resort and being at the destination for a few days; rather than be at sea 75% of the time and hope it doesn't rain the one day your at port. I hope this helps you decide.

Food was ok but not great. An effort was made but tasted like cheap ingredients.

Crew was mixed. Some were friendly, others not. Overall good service.

Old and worn, not nice but decent

Small, old and worn

The Paris dinning room is excellent. Joseph and his staff are professionals. The food was what I expected, great! This standard should be held around the entire ship.

I work on Galveston Island as there is a ton of great place to eat.
Was not impressed overall. The Mayan ruins are interesting.