The best time ever!!!!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2015
Ship: Carnival Triumph

My partner and I have never had so much fun in one shot! It was marvelous! From the beginning to the end, they were perfect! The food was the best! We had dinner everyday in the London dining room where the food "a la carte" was always fabulous! The staff so nice and friendly! They put up a show for us everyday! Our team was Sudipta, James, I made, Lulia and Phil! The best personnel ever! We had shows onboard everyday, and the production was wonderful! The dancers and singers very talented. One of the standup comedy show became our friend, her name is "Just June" very funny! I highly recommend this cruise, we were at the Carnival Triumph! Thank you Tasha!

London Dining Dinner - by Sudipta, I made and James

THumbs up to the dancer Lorraine!

the best shows! Thumbs up for the standup comedy Just June

The pirate pizzas was very handful, food 24 hours!