Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

amazing cruise

Sail Date: March 14, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It is first cruise for my family. All staff always smile and serve well, the food taste delicious any time, it feel good! I want to thank for housekeeper Whayu who served for stateroom 2231, he made different towel animals always made my daughter happy! And I thank for the waiters who served desk 639 in Paris restaurant. So much appreciate!

Write a comment.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Leave a tip or comment
Galveston, Texas
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?

For example: Bring a big cup to take advantage of the free water, tea and lemonade so that you can take it with you because most of these stations are on the Lido deck.