Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Exceeded Expectations

Sail Date: January 12, 2015

I read the reviews and they left a few questions in my mind about the food etc. I can tell you that the food was fabulous, the service was great, and I would really have to look very hard to find anything to complain about, A floating hotel with a balcony room, excellent food in unlimited quantities, day and night entertainment.....Great getaway.

Guy's burgers is good stuff, but dont let it make you miss dinner. Get the extra lobster on lobster night instead of paying the surcharge. Better value.