Girls Vacation

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2014
Ship: Carnival Triumph

I went on this five day cruise with my sister and oldest daughter. It was their first time cruising but not mine. I have cruised with Royal Caribbean and Norwegian previously and I can honestly say that the service and entertainment on the Carnival Triumph was better than any other cruise I have taken before. Yes the ship is a bit old but nevertheless the staff was great, they were always cleaning and kept the ship  in top condition. Dinner in the main dining room was fabulous! The menu had so many choices to choose from and they had the best entertainment every night during dinner. So it was a dinner and show! I have already booked another cruise for this upcoming March with the whole family and I can't wait!

Did not use

Right on the pool deck on top! Hardly felt any movement and was close to all the food areas!