Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The worst cruise I ever been on

Sail Date: May 30, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The worst cruise I have ever been on .Someone had urinated all over my mattress and it was stain .Our table at the formal dinning was in a little corner and we could not see anything .The hot tubs were close the hold time we were on the ship .really thought about seeking an attorney and filing suit to get my money for the cruise back.Due to the fact Carnival did not live up to their end .Progresso had Arm Guards M16 and it was not sfe to walk any where ,and that was not told to us.

Pros: Supper

Cons: Room ans over all service

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.

Very old and Dirty
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Armed guards and not safe to walk around