The worst cruise I ever been on

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 30, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
The worst cruise I have ever been on .Someone had urinated all over my mattress and it was stain .Our table at the formal dinning was in a little corner and we could not see anything .The hot tubs were close the hold time we were on the ship .really thought about seeking an attorney and filing suit to get my money for the cruise back.Due to the fact Carnival did not live up to their end .Progresso had Arm Guards M16 and it was not sfe to walk any where ,and that was not told to us.

Very old and Dirty

Armed guards and not safe to walk around

Pros: Supper

Cons: Room ans over all service

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.