Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

good cruise

Sail Date: May 21, 2011

This ship is very old and the rooms were very small. I have been on other Carnival ships that were more spacious with more to do. The entertainment was good but there was not enough room in all the venues to see the show. I understand the comedy show was good but we could not see it because there was no room.

Pros: food

Cons: The first night I did not have a bed until 2 A.M

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.

We booked and paid for 3 people. The stateroom could accomadate only 2. A rollaway bed was brought in but not until 2 A.M. I had requested it before 10 P.M
The musical show was excellent. The others not so great.
The food was the high point of this cruise. Our waiter Mo was very thoughtful and effecient.
This has grown into a large city. It was what I expected.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
I was pleasantly surprised by this port
Don't Miss: Sitting on the beach with a 65 cent beer