Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Vacation of a lifetime!

Sail Date: June 01, 2008

This was my first cruise but I was so impressed with how much there is to do on a boat! It was so fun to explore and I felt like 7 days was perfect... just barely enough time to pack in almost everything.

Pros: Service was truly fantastic... the room steward was especially helpful. It was great becasue everyone who went was interested in diffrent things and so everyone did diffrent things but we all got to go to dinner and shows together. It is a great vacation for all! Not to mention the Food-yum!

Cons: My only wish is the the dance club would be open earlier for adults... most nights it starts at midnight.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Go walk aways away from the main shops and talk to the locals about where to go and what to do! We had a great day becasue of our off the beaten path adventure.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Loved Dunns RIver Falls I know it is super popular but truly amazing! If you're in decent shape skip getting the tour guide! We had way more fun exploring on our own
George Town, Grand Cayman
Water is so clear and beautiful! I'm going back for sure!
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City