Carnival Triumph

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Triumph
We had a room on the back of the boat, second floor... it was LOUD! When we pulled into port it felt like a major earthquake. I wish that they would have had a 24 hour buffet, it always seemed to be closed right when we were ready to eat.

The food wasn't good.

The shows were a little boring. The dancers are talented but the main girl overacted quite a bit.... over the top.

They were nice, but not over and above.

Loud room! It felt like an earthquake when we pulled into port.

Loved the stateroom, however, it was just too loud.
The people are a little shady in Jamaica. I loved the toor guides but there were always people following us trying to get us to buy things or come with them. Our tour guide warned parents to keep an eye on their kids because some of these characters have been known to kidnap children that wander.
Don't Miss: Dunn River Falls
Chankanaab (sp?) excellent snorkeling. I think Talum would have been cooler though :) The cab driver didn't like all the tourists on scooters, they upset him alot...he drove really really fast!
The turtle farm was amazing! I was so excited we got to hold baby turtles, see huge turtles and learn alot. I wish we could have spent more time there. "Hell" isn't up to much, but interesting none the less. The stingray sandbar is an interesting experience, I was scared, but it was actually really fun.
Don't Miss: TURTLE FARM!

Pros: Sushi was excellent.

Cons: Food wasn't that great... boring and tasteless.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!