Never got the $50.00 cabin credit I was promised.

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 03, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

Never got the $50.00 cabin credit I was promised.  What's up with that?  What more can I say, I want the money that was promised.  Not impressed with any outfit that promises something that they do not deliver.  Talked to the Carnival office and they checked the computer and said that they found nothing about a credit to be put onto my charges.

Very pedestrian.

Anything that you wanted seemed to be offered.

Comics were great. Ship shows not so much.

Cabin crew & buffet crew were great. Dining room crew seemed not to care whether they were there or not.

Very clean and designed very well.

Cabin crew was outstanding.

Not very impressed. Holland America seems to do everything better.

Best place to park is on top of the Pier.