Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Never got the $50.00 cabin credit I was promised.

Sail Date: September 03, 2016

Never got the $50.00 cabin credit I was promised.  What's up with that?  What more can I say, I want the money that was promised.  Not impressed with any outfit that promises something that they do not deliver.  Talked to the Carnival office and they checked the computer and said that they found nothing about a credit to be put onto my charges.

Cabin crew was outstanding.
Easy on and easy off.
Very clean and designed very well.
Went on only 1 and it was OK
Anything that you wanted seemed to be offered.
Comics were great. Ship shows not so much.
Cabin crew & buffet crew were great. Dining room crew seemed not to care whether they were there or not.
Very pedestrian.
New York, New York
Best place to park is on top of the Pier.

Not very impressed. Holland America seems to do everything better.