Sunshine Cruise

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean Carnival Journeys (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 30, 2016

We totally loved the cruising staff. They made this cruise extra fantastic!!! I have never seen such a loving and hard working staff as this one. I know we were charged a flat tip amount and we tipped extra but I wish we had a bunch more for they were worth so so much more! The food was wonderful as well. The room was always tended to as was the entire ship. Now for the things I would change: Hot tub rules, everything I have read on the internet says most rule of thumb is no one under the age of 5 some even go as much as 12 yrs and under not to be in the hot tub. Well we did at all times see young children in the hot tubs and it made it hard to use them as adults. Also they were in for more than the 10 min that they should be and weren't supervised by an adult. Really wish you could come up with a solution on this. (Maybe post that as well in your rules) Then it comes to the sunning areas over the ship, there really isn't enough room for all. Even on the upper decks, some would get an area and feel they owned that area for the day. (some as early as 6am) Aside from these issues we had a wonderful time and would recommend this cruise to all friends and family. Thank you for your time and hope you take these issues seriously.

Joanne and Ed Gagliano

fantastic and great options at all times

Nice enough but wished there was more for different age levels but not a problem

wow where do I start so many I cant remember all there names but I can leave a few and locations and you can figure it out from there,
Slam and the crew at 8:15 dinner Rowenna and her crew for the bar and our stateroom people and Roger in the Havana Bar!!!

Fantastic staff and so eager to help and be there!

Wow I cant give just one tip, so many wonderful people and we have been raving about it nonstop.