Not impressed with Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Sunshine

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: May 26, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

The food was great. The Cabin was disappointing, especially after spending over $2000. But after sharing the time with family it cruise improved somewhat. Nassau is definitely not a place I would recommend on a cruise.

After checking in, I was extremely upset to come into a dirty cabin. After reporting the issue with guest service, they tell you to come back on the 3 rd day because its an automatic bill to your account. Well, that didn't go down well with me. But the supervisor came to the room, the housekeeping cleaned the room after I complaint, and the end result, was the charges eventually reimbursed to me after the cruise was over and I had to call Carnival, when I was on the actual ship. Very frustrating, not happy with this cruise at all.

Make sure your cabin is clean