Sunshine

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

I don't know if my expectations were too high or what I was expecting as this was only my second cruise.  The boat to me was nice I enjoyed the adults only area on the upper deck.  The waterslides on the boat were cool concept  The kids really love this area.   The entertainment was not what I was expecting there was a couple of shows  but not a wide variety of choices.  I did like the comedy shows .  As far as the food and service  most of the time we had to get her own drinks while laying out on the deck  there were never enough servers to accommodate the crowd.  The bartenders on the deck  we're not very nice or eager to help.  The deck bars with close in the afternoons at 5 o'clock.  The two times we ate in the formal dining room  The service was very slow not friendly  and the food was  terrible . And as far as the buffets the meats and fish seem to be the same every day  there was never a good variety in my opinion. The best  part of the food to me was the guy Fery burger joint they were great!  There were other options to eat on the boat but those restaurants were an extra charge everyone in my group said they had never heard of that before ... All in all I had a good  time but I will never  Cruise on the Carnival sunshine again....

Very clean!! Very nice guys Darryl and Jose who are always ready to help

Eat the burgers ..... Pay the extra to eat at Ji Jis Chinese restaurant it was our best meal of the trip !!