Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sunny Sunshine

Sail Date: March 26, 2016

Great Cruise!   Lots of Spring Breakers on board!!!  would recommend a larger ship if you plan to sail on Spring Break.  3700 on board this ship - there was no place to hide to get away from crowds.  Overall crew was super nice however I felt like there was not enough help on ship.   Drinks were not served timely and dinner seemed like it took forever.  I'm not complaining as I love the Caribbean and cruising with Carnival.  I'll just select a different ship going forward.

roomy for a family of 4. lots of closet space!
could not accommodate a switch to early seating despite husband having diabetes and getting ill eating that late.

Havana Bar has wonderful drinks and the Coffee Shop on deck 5 has great staff as well. ENJOY!!! Find a Bar -- the (RED) RUM Bar is the best on the lido deck. Blue side not very friendly - perhaps because we had the drink package. (Which is soo worth it)