Best way to bring in the New Year!

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 27, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

My boyfriend and I decided on a cruise for New Years and boy did we make the best decision.  The  itinerary have locations we've never been to before the staff was great and we are now going to implement cruising for New Year's every year.   The only complaint that I would say is that there were a lot of children on the boat and I felt like the cruise line had more activities to cater towards families but overall the trip was amazing.

Not enough activities for young adults and couples

Catered a lot to families. I have no kids so this kind of affected the night life experience for singles and couples

Do excursion here we did the turtle Cove snorkeling which was absolutely amazing also do the Skylift you get a beautiful view of St. Thomas