Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best way to bring in the New Year!

Sail Date: December 27, 2015

My boyfriend and I decided on a cruise for New Years and boy did we make the best decision.  The  itinerary have locations we've never been to before the staff was great and we are now going to implement cruising for New Year's every year.   The only complaint that I would say is that there were a lot of children on the boat and I felt like the cruise line had more activities to cater towards families but overall the trip was amazing.

Not enough activities for young adults and couples
Catered a lot to families. I have no kids so this kind of affected the night life experience for singles and couples
Port Canaveral, Florida
Amber Cove (Puerto Plata), Dominican Republic
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Do excursion here we did the turtle Cove snorkeling which was absolutely amazing also do the Skylift you get a beautiful view of St. Thomas