This online third party company needs to work on their cruise customer service

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

I made a mistake of booking this Carnival cruise thru because they offered on-board credit.  Carnival did not offer it.  After many calls, was less than truthful in the notes in the system and I had to fight for the on-board credit from .  Finally got a CSR Stephanie Hibbert who made sure every detail was taken care of in one phone call and all issues resolved while I was on the phone.  She gave outstanding customer service.    uses a third party vendor travel agency for it's cruise bookings.  I will stick with booking directly with Carnival (or whatever cruisline you choose to cruise with).  As far as Carnival and the cruise went....it was a great cruise except we didn't care for the anytime dining.  Carnival's food service director worked directly with me to improve our experience, and he did.  So I would give a 2 and Carnival a 4 star rating.

Carnival's food service director did an outstanding job working with us

The Alchemy Bar is a great place to hang out and has a great staff. It's not just a bar but an experience!