Very vanallia cruise

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 19, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

I was very excited to go on the Carnival cruise on the Carnival sunshine....I was,fairly disappointed as this was out 8th cruise.I felt that you can feel that they were cutting costs everywhere I turned....the food and beverage experience was only fair...the dining room food quality was nothing more than banquet food at best.they had lobster on the menu at $20.00 per person???? The on ship activities we also a disapoiment..the comedy was good however the shows were a joke.I was rather bored on sailing days....the last day they had a chocolate buffet...with a chocolate fountain ...they did not have strawberries as a cost cutting measure....come on Carnival😩

Good