Kept awake non-stop due to room 1505 being right above engine room or cargo compartment?
Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern
Sail Date: July 31, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sunshine
Cabin Type: Oceanview
Cabin Number: 1505
Traveled As: Singles/Friends
Reviewed: 2 years ago
I was woken up every morning and kept awake for hours every single night by random LOUD noises coming from below (room 1505, first floor, so likely the engine room or cargo hold on floor 0). Absolutely ruined the trip.
But there were other negative elements;
1. St Kitts was a horrible place
2. Everything in St Kitts was also closed due to it being a holiday
3. The last shore leave was cut short (departure moved from 5pm to 3)
4. We were over an hour late for getting off the boat two times, stuck standing in a hall all that while waiting for them to get the clearance for us to debark
5. The pools were far too small and constantly full
6. Far too little time in San Juan
7. They stopped people on the gang way to take their pictures while there was a MASSIVE line to get off (we were at the front of the line to get off and were over an hour late, I can't imagine how long it took for those at the back of the line when every 3 or 4 couples would stop and wait for their picture to be taken... multiple times... )
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
This is definitely the younger-peoples/parents-with-kids cruiseline.