Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sunshine Cruise Bahamas review

Sail Date: June 14, 2015

Things I really enjoyed - the shows!  Wow their sing/dance group was wonderful.  Every night we got to enjoy a fantastic show.  Even my husband who is not a "show" fan looked forward to attending them.  The food was good, but sometimes the service in the dining room was less than desirable.  Our room had a port-hole type window and was on the 2nd deck.  It was a very good room and we were pleased with the overall size and how well our room attendant kept everything clean and tidy.  We did the Segway excursion in Nassau and it was fun - would recommend this.  Oh yeah, the piano bar and "James" made each night lots of fun.

Things that I really did not enjoy - the ship was very crowded.  You couldn't squeeze into the adult pool - it was FULL almost all of the time. There were lots of children on the boat, but they didn't really get in the way and other than hearing them run up and down the hallways at night it wasn't too bad.   Also, the ship was difficult to navigate.  I understand it was remodeled and that it made the traveling from deck to deck tricky.  We were constantly throughout the trip having to decide do we go mid-ship to go down to this event or is this one that we can take the elevator and then go up at mid-ship???  We traveled with friends and we were all surprised about how challenging it was to actually get to the right deck for certain events.

Overall it was a good cruise.  I doubt that I would do it again simply because it felt over-crowded in the adult areas and that made it challenging to relax.