The Room Stewart's are the best part of the Cruise. Try a different Cruise ship!!

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 15, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

This was my first cruise on the Carnival Sunshine and I was expecting the best time but was sadly disappointed.  Carnival Sunshine needs massive improvements.  But first I must tell you the Room Stewart's worked the hardest and deserve a lot more, they are the BEST!! TIP TIP TIP!!!

The service in the Sunrise and Sunset Restaurants, and the bars was the slowest and the worst I have ever experienced! Believe me I am an easy going person, don't stay at five stars, but I do expect acknowledgement and kindness even if it is to tell me "it will be a while, sorry for the wait," but nothing was said at all, they ignore you as if you are not there.  Food was fair, nothing great except the bacon.

The alcohol prices are outrageous, I did partake of the Cheers plan, RIP OFF!! The sad thing about this is you could not use it on there own island, Half Moon Caye! The prices were higher there.  Overall very disappointed with Carnival Sunshine, won't be back, at least on that ship.   I won't go into our flight experience, which I had Carnival book also, just know I will never do that again either!!!! All in all I could not wait to get home and that makes me very sad and broke!

Poor service in the Sunrise and Sunset Restaurants, food was cold!

The Dive In Movie's were good!

Again not five star, the comedy show was funny, the musical was good, glad I did not have to pay for it.

Room Stewart's FIVE STAR!!! All the rest seem unhappy and very slow and poor service.

Although interior and a little small it was very clean, at all times, and who spends time in your room!

Bring $$$ expect to pay for anything and everything. I have done a lot of all inclusive resorts and did not have to bring any $$ except for extra tipping, not a cruise :(

I was sad about the beach (the one you can walk to from the ship), very rocky and lots of broken glass.
Beautiful Beach, bring lots of $$$
Nice beach. I would definitely rather have gone to Jamaica again!