Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First cruise! Good price!

Sail Date: June 26, 2016

This was my first cruise..the price was reasonable. Checking in went smoothly but checking out was a mad house trying to find our luggage. There was always plenty of food! The food was good but it was never excellent. We purchased the bottomless bubbles package and it was very inconvenient to get a soda! (VERY) I was very impressed with our dining room service. Jose was excellent! He always went above and beyond and knew us by name! The entertainment was ok. I felt like there should have been more stuff to do on sea days. We ended up staying in our room on the last night because there wasn't anything to do except the casino or the repeat comedy show. I enjoyed the ports and the excursions! Our room was always clean even though I never got to meet our room Stewart.

The cabin was great! Always clean with plenty of storage space