My disappointment on the carnival splendor

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 20, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

I took lots of cruises in the past especially with carnival but not once it was as bad as this time. I invited my family since I turned sixty and the disappointment started at the port we signed in for early arrival but I did not know it meant that we had to sit and wait . We were not able to get into the ship until 2:45 we were so tired my grandkids were so hungry we left the hotel at eleven thirty to be in early check in as I schedule it .once in we had to go up and down the steps not able to take the elevator until 5:30 .they were so late to get the luggage so in . We went into our cabin so tired you could see the frustrations on the people faces but not one crew member showed any sympathy not one even smiled.. Once we got into our cabin our TV did not work our room aid kept saying the satellite we complained but then how much can you complain?i really want to forget about the whole thing but for sure I will not go carnival again even my grandkids.lots of issues very day either no tv until Thursday two days before we came back hot water in the shower ,they fixed it and it was cold but we got tired of complaining. The ice cream machine broke every day we wait in line and they are fixing it not even explaining or talking to us or apologizing to the problem very very unfriendly crew thank god we took excursions to be out of the ship. I am grateful to one crew member who for two mornings we asked for cream chees for our bagels and they kept on pointing to the little plates with white spread in it poor customers they were eating it thinking it was cream cheese but it was butter . The crew member came to help me and did not believe me so I held the dish and I said taste it please I am allergic to butter and I know it is not cream cheese my grandkids ate it . The cook then told her they were out for two days so she promised to bring us some went and she did bring us some I was very grateful to her.not other crew members cared.this trip is over I can go on and on of all the other wrong things. We went on the best cruises before this time it was not at all to our expectations.

I already wrote my review above I wish you asked my opinion when I was complaining. No tv no hot water not a good service ...I just want to forget about it now

Never again with the splendor

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico Did not visit port

Never went down it was windy according to the captain