Disapointed

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

4 Night Canada & New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2014
Ship: Carnival Splendor

Our Steward did not keep our water supply up, and when we would ask for water, we did not get any. We had to ask again.  He left wet pool towels in our room and did not replace them, and we had to seek out fresh pool towels.

We were not thrilled with the food.  This was a good thing, because I did not gain any weight.

We did like the spa, but felt the prices were greatly inflated.  We did not like the automatic gratuity.

I was disappointed that the amletts did not offer broccoli, spinich, or feta

I liked Pagan in the spa. I am using the products for cellulite and I am praying for a change. I also like my facial and have incorporated changes to my routine.

I felt that the ships decorations were too much and too pink

i liked the room.

Try out the spa and treat your self.

I enjoyed learning about the reversing rapids and tide changes.