Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Cruise

Sail Date: April 22, 2012

I loved the ship, the food was great, the service was excellent. The staff was the best I have had in a long time, they were friendly and helpful. The intertainment could be better, im in my 20s and it was more gear to older crowd. The music was good around the ship, different kinds of music for everyone. I would book the excursions with Carnival next time instead of 411 cruise, is a little more expensive but is worth it. More convinient, easier and more secure. Pool was medium size, was full most of the time. The ocean view room is very roomy and the window very big. Overall, great cruise!

Pros: service was excellent, food was good, plenty of options to eat,

Cons: shows not that great, gear for the older crowd

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

the food in the restaurant was great, the buffet was good what you expect from a buffet
I stayed in a room in the first floor towards the back, the first floor seem to be the most stable but i would have liked it a bit more to the middle.