Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

My 2012 Vacation

Sail Date: January 22, 2012

The ship was lovely. The state rooms were great, plenty of room and very clean.

Pros: The Evening Dining Room staff were wonderful

Cons: The Sick bay was a joke. I injured my right leg and broke a left toe. I went to see the Dr. and the nurse gave me one empty zip lock bag. I had to ask for a second bag. She then told me to walk to the back of the ship and go up 9 floors to fill them with ice. She never touched me.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

The Ship was always clean and easy to get around
The quality of the food in the Dining rood was exceptional. But the time we requested was not available and 8:15 pm is just to late to eat. We were unhappy with finishing dinner at 10 pm
Tyhe size and comfort was very good but we had a problem with Cigerette smoke. We repeatly told our cabin stewart and he did nothing about it. Finally after telling three different supervisors, one finally told us to go to guest services. They helped and stopped the smokers.
I did not care for the entertainment. The only one we enjoyed was the hypnotist.