Fun but could have been better.

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2010
Ship: Carnival Splendor
The ship and the room were nice. The pool was often too crowded. Although the food was plentiful, I was surprised at the lack of variety and the quality. I thought the deserts were just average and some of the food just did not seem as good as I thought it would be.

Staff was nice and helpful, although one of the dining area supervisors was non too friendly.

The size and cleanliness was great although it was not so easy to get from one place to another too easily for an 85 year old person.

Nice room. Comfortable. I was surprised at the shortage of TV channels.
We visited the port and went to the beach. It was too busy and we could not relax because of the constant onslaught of vendors and locals wanting to sell us something. It was constant and very irritating.

Pros: Easy to get on and well organized.

Cons: The food and optopns seem to be fewer and lower quality.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!