Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

great time for the value

Sail Date: June 07, 2009

beautiful ship, one of the nicest i have seen. I have been on a few different cruise lines and carnival has been my favorite overall. By far the service and easy check-in makes the trip amazing.

Pros: service is always amazing

Cons: lunch menus

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

Astoria, Oregon
really cute small town. you can walk everywhere so do not waste your time getting a shuttle. wet dog cafe and fort george brewery were cool hangouts for the ship guest and the locals.
Victoria, British Columbia
awesome place. The scenery is beautiful and there is a lot to see. You can walk from the port to the downtown area. Everyone takes us currency so don't bother exchanging. We went to buschart gardens although pricey to get to it really is breathtaking. For 5 of us we paid 100$ roundtrip to get there. Easy to barter for a taxi..
Don't Miss: buschart gardens
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Reminded me of downtown LA but next to the water front. Has some shopping and nice restaurants but would not go back. A lot of homeless people walking around, actully scared my parents when we were walking around.